Hydrate - Hydro Gel Face Mask
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Hydrate & Revitalize Your Skin
Hydrated, smooth, clear, glowing skin awaits you – You can bring the luxury of a spa experience right into you the comfort of your own home. Our Hydro gel face masks are sometimes referred to as “rubber masks” because of how they transform from a gel-like substance into a thick rubbery mask that locks in moisture deep within your skin. The dual-phase system allows you to mix to activate and then easily peel off to reveal glowing, radiant skin. Nourishing botanicals including Rose & White tea are blended into this skin conditioning treatment to provide long-lasting moisture retention, remove impurities, and re-energize & revitalize skin. Each session will leave you with the appearance of firmer, hydrated, and more youthful looking skin.
A hydrating and clarifying peel-off mask system that instantly soothes and cools the skin, sealing in its powerful brightening actives.
Removes dead skin cells and stimulates new growth, deeply cleansing and brightening the skin.
Rich in skin-loving nutrients, hydrates, soothes and balances to protect the integrity of your skin.
- Step 1: Hydro Gel Activator Liquid (2.0 oz.)*
- Step 2: Powder (1.0 oz.)*
*Enough for 2 masks
HOW TO USE:
1. Start with a cleansed & exfoliated face to better enable your skin to absorb all the nutrients from the hydro gel mask.
2. Mix briskly until powder is dissolved but don't wait too long, otherwise it will start to set before application.
3. The mixture should be thick, but not too dense, and even application will be easier to peel off once the mask has set.
4. Patience is key wait at least 15 to 20 minutes to allow the mask to fully congeals, it’s important to create that evaporation free barrier to get the best results from the mask ingredients.
5. After you’ve peeled off the mask, use a cotton pad soaked in toner to remove any remaining bits of the mask, and pat in our Face oil to seal in the moisture.
- Makes two application treatments
- Mineral oil-free
Activator Liquid: Hyaluronic Acid
Active Collagen Powder : Glucose, Calcium Sulfate, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower, Bai hao Yinzhen Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder, Allantoin, Panax Ginseng Root Powder, Hydrolyzed collagen, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract. All ingredients proprietary and are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For a list of the most up to date ingredients contact the us firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Source of Goodness original ingredients are proprietary, and may contain ingredients not listed here.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health concern or condition, consult a physician. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing any new exercises.